Exceptional Dog Training around Peoria, Illinois
AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Course on Tuesday evenings from 6:00-7:00pm starting April 2, 2013
Distraction Course on Sunday afternoons from 2:00-3:00pm starting April 7, 2013
Distraction Course on Wednesday evenings from 6:00-7:00pm starting April 10, 2013
We are located close to Peoria, Illinois
Become a fan on facebook by clicking on this link:
Sign Up an entire class (4 dogs) & everyone in the class receives $10.00 off course fee
- DeOGe is a training program dedicated to assisting families in developing stable family systems.
- Courses are constructed with an understanding of human psychology, canine psychology, & canine behavior. In addition, a thorough background in the relationships between family members and their dogs and family systems theory, all based on scientific studies, are all used in curricula development.
- We believe that dogs are not disposable property & it is the responsibility of family members, in conjunction with trainers and veterinarians, to ensure that the family (including pets) is safe & happy.
- All dogs can be trained & no dog should be kicked out of classes or “graciously” passed without substantial knowledge gained.
- As such, DeOGe training will demonstrate to family members the best way to train dogs based on family needs & availability.
- DeOGe does not endorse harsh training techniques and does not use pinch collars or choker chains in training.
- And finally, DeOGe is committed to providing excellent training by a professional at reasonable costs.